NURION™ | VEOLIA
TERION™ S | VEOLIA
Naši výskumní pracovníci zo spoločnosti Veolia vám navrhnú technické riešenie aj na vysoko špecifické a neobvyklé prevádzkové podmienky úpravy napájacích a cirkulačných vôd.
Ponúkané štandardné technologické riešenia sú vyrobené z najkvalitnejších materiálov s maximálnym dôrazom na kvalitu spracovania. Výhodami sú krátka dodacia doba a rýchla inštalácia. Prehľad štandardne dodávaných technológii na úpravu vôd nájdete v priloženom katalógu.
Našim zákazníkom ponúkame mobilné riešenia úpravy vôd vo forme kontajnerov a prívesov na krátkodobý aj dlhodobý prenájom. Dostupné v priloženom katalógu.
Berkofin™ filters help to prevent wear and corrosion of downstream pipe work, components and connected equipment.
Flow rates from 4,3 to 100 m3/hr.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100 μm filter ; removes sand, oxidants, dissolved sediments
- Continual flow, even during backwashing
- Fixed filter ; no consumables, minimal maintenance
- Stainless steel or brass filters ; corrosion resistant
- Manual and automatic backwash options
- Reduce downstream corrosion and wear
Filtromax™ Disc, an ultra performant filtration device with disc technology.
Flow rates from 10 to 300 m3/hr.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Combines surface filtration and depth filtration to ensure high contaminant removal rates
- Compact, modular & highly scalable design
- Systems covering high flows (up to 300 m3/h) and choices of filtration grades from 20 to 200 μm
- Automatic backwashing of individual filters based on pressure differential or time
- Backwash configurations: with water & air (AAF) or water only (IS)
- Reduced backwash water consumption & constant production flow rates. Air assisted backwashing for 2″ AAF only
- Corrosion resistant polypropylene construction
- Standard connecting flanges exist in PN and ANSI
- No consumables; low running costs, minimal
- Side & full stream filtration (Cooling tower & Heat exchangers)
- Pre-filtration to softeners, ion exchangers or membrane systems (UF or RO)
- Prevention of corrosion and blockages within pipework, valves, distributors and other equipment
- Re-use & tertiary municipal wastewater
- Feed water for irrigation systems
- Rainwater harvesting post-filtration
- Filtromax Controller with associated solenoid valves, available in both 50 and 60 Hz.
- 3x Alternative material configurations: classic (non corrosive), aggressive, sea water.
- Inlet & Outlet isolation valves.
- Manifold Compatibility ANSI.
The new UFLEX™ ultrafiltration systems are skid-mounted, reliable and compact solutions for removing suspended solids, most bacteria and log4 viruses.
5.8 to 27.1 m3/h (min. 50 lmh / max. 110 lmh) per skid
27 to 108 m3 for two up to four skids in parallel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully automatic operation with no operator involvement
- Automatic Hydraulic backflush & CEB backwash with connections
- Integrated and simple use controller for easy operation and maintenance
- Module vertical mounting for space saving
- Skid modular and flexible design enabling easy production capacity extension
- One controller to manage up to 4 skids in parallele mode for cost saving
- Industrial process water
- Swimming pool water
- Water recycling & reuse
- Drain Pipe: to separate drain outlet during clear water backwash and during chemical enhanced backwash
- Raw water control valve: Inlet flow can be adjusted regardless of the water supply configuration
- CIP (cleaning-In-Place) pump station for backflush: With variable frequency drive (VFD); Can handle water only backflush or any of the 3 chemical enhanced backflushes
- Chemical dosing accessories: to customize the rinsing pump station
- Compressor station: to supply service air for valve actuation when no centralized service air is available
- Rinsing storage tank to feed rinsing pump station
Discover the new NURION™ reverse osmosis system which produces high purity ingredient water for the Food & Beverage Industry.
This standardised plug & play unit, based on a hygienic design, is easy to be integrated in a complete water treatment line with pre and post treatment provided by Veolia.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Within the Nurion range (permeate flow-rate from 5 up to 25 m3/hr), we are proposing a global and modern offer, ensuring a high equipment reliability and giving flexibility through different Features & Benefits:
- 12” touchscreen panel with TFT widescreen colour display
- Hubgrade™ line of cloud-based digital solutions for plant performance optimization;
- Low energy membranes result in lower operating pressures
- Frequency controlled variable speed pump
- Permeate line deisgn and equipment following EHEDG hygienic design principles
- 1 μm pre-filtration
- Programmable user interface; simple operation, monitoring and storage
- Treated water diverted at start-up; ensures water quality
- All piping, fittings and valves on feed, reject and permeate line in stainless steel
- All non-metallic materials (pressure vessels, membranes, sealings/gaskets) are in accordance to at least one drinking water or FDA/NSF/ACS regulations
- PLC with Ethernet connection (Siemens)
- HYDREX® line of water treatment chemicals;
- Complementary products : Chemical dosing sets and our new and more competitive CIP – Clean In Place – RO – Reverse Osmosis – Station which is now compatible with more RO products, offering smaller units, adjusted flows and a real plug & play design in order to fulfill all of your needs.
- After-sales services.
- PLC + HMI Allen Bradley
- Inlet pH and ORP measurements
- Control cabinet in SS
- Frame in SS
- Concentrate recirculation line
- Witnessed FAT (with wet tests)
When water is used as an ingredient in infant nutrition and soft drinks, it must be free from undesirable taste, odor, color and impurities that could be harmful to the consumers and to the product quality.
Water used as an ingredient in such applications must fulfill quality requirements of the highest level such as the World Health Organization and the European Directive 98/83/EC on Drinking Water Standards.
To help its customers comply with the most stringent regulations and guarantee the quality and consistency of the water which enters their products, Veolia has developed NURION™, a reverse osmosis system that produces ingredient water for infant formula and soft drinks.
SENSA™ double pass reverse osmosis system produces demineralised water for the cosmetics industry. Designed for low conductivity (5 µS/cm) and low bacteria (10 cfu/ 100ml) product outlets.
SENSA is a double pass reverse osmosis system that produces demineralised water for cosmetics applications. This plug & play unit is suitable for transportation into a container. SENSA is FAT tested, as well as ready for CIP operation (CIP connections included). SENSA is a high availability unit, there are six models available according to European standards.
Thanks to its double pass RO configuration, SENSA achieves greater than 99% salt removal and produces water with a conductivity as low as 5 µS/cm. The unit does not require chemical regeneration, these systems operate continuously with no downtime other than for chemical cleaning when needed.
SENSA offers remote monitoring and control, as well as easy access for maintenance. It is designed for indoor conditions : Temperature: 5-35°C. 90% maximum humidity, non-condensing, non-corrosive atmosphere. Under cover installation, no direct sunlight). There are six skid mounted units with flow rates ranging from 1.4 to 10 m³/h (depending upon inlet water quality). SENSA is fully designed and standardised thanks to Veolia Water Technologies proven expertise.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No acidic or caustic regeneration chemicals required
- High efficiency motors and VFD pumps: up to 50% electrical energy savings
- Ready for manual CIP
- High recovery to minimize water losses (up to 90% vs 75% on conventional systems)
- Plug & play unit suitable for transportation into a container, allowing for a short lead, installation and start-up times
SENSA produces demineralised water for cosmetics applications.
- pH control and dosing set
- Hardness monitor
- CFR21 part 11 HMI software
- RO concentrate recovery / Inlet TDS up to 500 ppm
- Automatic Valve for RO permeate tank
- ASME BPE Stainless steel pipe on SENSA outlet
- Hubgrade enabled for premium servicing capability
- CO2 removal membrane degasser (sweep mode or combo mode)
- Witnessed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) including wet tests
The SIRION™ reverse osmosis systems are developed for pure water production, sea water desalination and water re-use applications, and for all Water Applications and Budgets.
REVERSE OSMOSIS PROCESS
Reverse osmosis is a process that uses membranes to remove over 95% of dissolved salts, such as calcium bicarbonate and sodium chloride, from water. It is used either alone or in combination with processes such as ion exchange in a variety of applications where the total dissolved solids (TDS) concentration in water has to be reduced. The RO membrane also acts as a very fine filter removing 99% of suspended and colloidal solids, bacteria and organic molecules with molecular weights in excess of about 200Da. This makes the process particularly attractive for applications where treated water not only has to be low in TDS but also of high clarity and free from bacteria, such as that used for soft drinks and pharmaceuticals manufacturing.
|SIRION Ranges||Typical Applications||Flow-rates|
|SIRION™ Mini||Industrial process water
Food and beverage industry
|min. 10 L/h
max. 90 L/h
|Industrial process water
Central Pure Water Production for Hospitals/Institutes/Laboratories
|min. 90 L/h
max. 5 m³/h
|SIRION™ Mega||Industrial process water
|min. 5 m³/h
max. 30 m³/h
|SIRION™ Multipure||Production of potable water
Industrial process water
Industrial water reuse
|min. 4.7 m³/h
max. 104.2 m³/h
|SIRION™ Basic||Air Conditioning
Boiler feed water
|min. 130 L/h
max. 20 m³/h
|SIRION™ Seawater||Process water
|min. 25 m³/day
max. 890 m³/day
Our products are manufactured to strict quality standards using the best materials, have short lead-time and can be quickly installed on-site.
- Compact and skid-mounted systems
- For brackish water and sea water desalination
- Flow-rates from 10 L/h to 105 m³/h
- Complete range from basic to upscale units
- Modular in design, can be easily integrated into existing plants
- Options, flexibilty, adaptability
- Total water management, related services
We meet the most demanding standards of reliability, safety and quality.
- System performance
- Compliance with process and environmental requirements
- Long-term cost-effectiveness to feed rinsing pump station
IONSOFT™ softeners provide high quality softened water for industrial and commercial applications.
Flow rates from 0.5 to 68 m3/hr.
- RO feed water
- Glass washing
- Cleaning and rinse waters
- General manufacturing
Flow rates from 0,3 to 18,7 m3/hr
Flow rates from 0,2 to 6,4 m3/hr
Flow rates from 1 to 80 m3/hr
Flow rates from 2,7 to 80 m3/hr
Rapide Strata™ two-bed or three-bed units produce high purity water for a range of industrial applications. The unique design offers savings of up to 40% on operational and wastewater costs compared to conventional deionisation systems. Versions available according to American and European standards.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Regeneration in 30-80 minutes; minimizes down time, enhances bacterial control, improves chemical usage efficiencies
- Duplex operation mode for continuous water production and increased production capacity
- Control system Siemens PLC and Touch Screen HMI; facilitates monitoring and operation (Allen-Bradley available on request)
- Continuous conductivity monitor with auto service shut-off and alarm; ensures water quality
- Continual, intermittent or zero recirculation of water when tank reaches high point; operational flexibility
- Skid-mounted, standardized systems; short lead times, quick installation and start-up
- High and medium pressure boiler feed
- Surface finishing
- General industry
RAPIDE STRATA+ MODEL
- Integrated polishing device (Hipol™)
- Produces water exceeding Ph Eur and USP conductivity requirements
Extended Regeneration Option
- Removes need for separate post treatment
- Capable of producing water with <20 ppb of reactive silica; suitable for high and medium pressure boiler-feed
- Produces water of <0.1 μs/cm; polishing RO water (Strata+ Model)
Wapol polish reverse osmosis permeate to produce high purity water of up to 18 MΩ.cm.
Flow rates range from 1.4 to 40.8 m3/hr
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Chemical free operation
- No regeneration downtime ; continuous flow, consistent water quality
- Skid-mounted, standardised systems; short lead-times, quick installation and start-up
- Up to 8 CEDI modules per skid; flexibility, high flow rates CEDI Modules
- Double o-ring seal; leak-free operation
- Completely filled concentrating compartments; no need for recirculation pump and brine injection
- Plate-and-frame arrangement gives an equal distribution of fluid and current flow; improves performance and module longevity
- High pressure boiler feed
- Industrial process water
- Food & Beverage industry
RO + CEDI Systems combines reverse osmosis (RO) and continuous electrodeionization (CEDI) to produce high purity water suitable for high pressure boilers and other industrial applications.
Flow rates for standard systems range from 2.5 to 25 m3/hr.
Standard single-skid unit combines single pass reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionization to produce high grade deionized water which meets the highest global lab and industrial standards. Plug & play unit suitable for transportation into a container. 7 models available. All versions available according to European standards.
Standard indoors single-skid unit combines single pass reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionization.
RELOAD WITH VRO™
Veolia private labelled RO membranes
- unique range of reverse osmosis membranes
- 13 selected models
- Suitable for all RO systems
- Documentation available
VRO™ 5 PRODUCT LINES
- XSE = Extra Small Energy
- SE = Small Energy
- HRSE = High Retention – Small Energy
- HR = High Retention
- HWS = Hot Water Sanitation / plus FF for Full Fit
The Actiflo® Pack is a very compact and fully standardized clarifier package plant. It can be used for various applications such as drinking water, process water as well as municipal and industrial wastewater and reuse.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High treatment efficiency: turbidity and TSS removal up to > 99%; treats all water and wastewater sources
- Extremely quick start-up time: reaches treatment efficiency within few minutes
- Process stability: the microsand buffers the effect of raw water flow or load variations, making the process very user friendly and easy to operate
- Efficient in cold water applications: suitable for use also in Nordic regions
- Fully standardized design: complete documentation readily available
- Numerous standard options and alternatives to enhance performances and monitoring
- Industrial process water: surface/ground water treatment, pre-treatment to membrane and ion exchange systems
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment: primary/secondary/tertiary treatment, biofilter backwash water and trickling filter effluents
- Stormwater and combined sewer overflow treatment, reverting to effluent polishing during dry weather
- Recycling/reuse of municipal and industrial effluents
- Extra monitoring
- Control panel alternatives
- Process optimizations
Máte ďalšie otázky? Potrebujete viac informácií?